Saturday 15 May 2010

New things



Just a wee note - i've put some things into my Etsy shop which I haven't done for ages. There's a suede Elizabethan inspired collar and some brooches of varying price.


I'm hoping to do this a bit more often in future - as often as time will allow. I had hoped to pull off a sculptured brooch of my own making (it was to be a a feather) but the materials I used just weren't hard enough and the poor thing crumbled. I'll keep trying though because I like the idea...and well, I want a feather brooch.

Otherwise things are coming along well - setbacks are now lessening as I struggle onwards with the paintings. I'm finally finding paper really quite wonderful to work on - now that the horror of 'no mistakes' has revised many of my working habits.

I hope you're all well x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

初次造訪,安安^^.................................................................

Carmen said...

M'encanta la teva obra. Vigila tens un "spam" en els teus comentaris. Feliç 2011 !!

Unknown said...

I eagerly imagine that the content delivered is relevant to absolutely everyone . Regards .
I eagerly imagine that the content delivered is relevant to absolutely everyone . Regards .
Locksmith Memphis

Unknown said...

its a amazing blog

jewellery showrooms in coimbatore

Unknown said...

It is much interesting to read. Very nice post and thanks for share this post. I also want you to visit the site yahoo password help