Wednesday 29 July 2009

Make one up

Seems like it’s been a long time since I last posted. I’ve been off work for 2 weeks mainly for the purpose of producing some work. Actually, I was meant to finish some work, but that’s not really how it works. I do have something to finish

I haven’t touched it though – it is swallowing all of my time with endless glazes, so I needed to move onto the next one and let that rest for a bit.

I won’t give too much away, but it’s another fox.



I built a new frame from olde clock parts for it and it looks lovely and beaten up. And hopefully it will be finished in the next day or so – I’ll post high quality photos (hahahah!) if it is.

Meawhile, outside the summer continues, in an offy/onny kind of way. You can be walking in a balmy sticky heat one minute and then be in a wintery gale the next. It makes dressing very difficult. Generally you end up wet in any case. Can't complain though, everything is growing like wild-fire. The rose bush clinging to the front wall is bowing under the weight of all the blooms.

And I have to put up with this lazy little blighter. Look at him, I haven't seen a days work out of him for months.

1 comment:

Artsnark said...

Looking forward to your new pics!